Teenage Dream.

I suddenly feel so sad because I missed Seventeen's concert and The Saem fan sign.
This. THIS. T. H. I. S. This.
This is precisely the reason why I tried so hard to steer clear of the world of Kpop
while being in med school.

You see, fan girling in med school is like a double edged sword.
Whenever I feel down or stressed because of school, I turn to Kpop for my dose of unadulterated happiness. I get sucked into this blackhole where it's just me and my favorite boys.
I get back to the "real world" and it suddenly feels like my problems had melted away.
Then here comes all these events---
but since the universe has other plans for me
(aka "hates seeing me happy", lol) on the day of these events,
I miss it.

"This isn't supposed to matter."
I keep on telling myself.
(But it actually does.)

I only wanted to know that cute guy's name.
But here I am, a year later and a million videos after,
writing this dumb post about missing out on a Kpop concert.

Med school has already given me more heartbreaks than I could ever count
and I don't want my bandaid (aka Kpop) to add to the list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Slap on the face?

February.

#harrystylesforever