Thank you.

I went to bed early last night with the hope of waking up early enough
to cram an entire school year's worth of knowledge--- all before the 2pm exam.

My body clock woke me up at 11:30pm-ish.
Fully aware that my brain supposedly performs at its optimum when it's 12mn and beyond,
I went back to sleep to "kill time" before 12.
Pffttt...
"kill time", I amuse myself sometimes.

I had a dream that I didn't have an exam to take the next day.

The next time I opened my eyes... wait, is that the sun?!
I checked the time and to my horror, it was already 5 freaking am.

Long story short, I basically just gave up and resorted to skimming through my notes
then proceeded to pass the time by getting sucked into an unproductive internet black hole
a few hours before the exam.

But the Lord is indeed good and I am such an undeserving mortal...
When I arrived in school, I found out I was one of the 28 (?) students who were exempted from taking the final exam!!!

Thank you Lord and everyone who's looking out for me up there!!!
You always come through.

"A thousand times I have failed, still Your mercy remains."
"If God's mercy is an ocean, we're all drowning."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Slap on the face?

February.

#harrystylesforever