Guilt.

Never would I have thought I would be THIS guilty of cutting class.
Cutting class in medical school just brings guilt and shame.
I hate myself so much right now.

Why am I such an inefficient human being with poor decision-making skills?!
I just missed both classes on Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
and Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine.

Funny thing, I was really excited for the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery topic.
I am huge fan of this typa thing (Botched, The Swan--- Hollywood, in general lol)
I know they're kinda different in terms of the intention and/or indication of the said surgery,
but ughhh... I actually missed learning from two really great women.

I will never forgive myself for this.
I will take this to my grave.

I am sorry, doc. :(((((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Slap on the face?

February.

#harrystylesforever