Watermelon



"Everybody is everywhere nowadays."

This is taking me more time than I had expected.
I'm not really sure what to say?
Heck, I'm not even sure how I should (?) feel.
This still feels like a dream.
Maybe because we really don't even see each other as often as we'd like
even though we're in the same city.
It feels like one of those long periods of not seeing you because of med school
and we usually see each other because of fate.
Literally.
No texts, no chats, no calls.
Just us being at the right place, at the right time.

It hasn't hit me yet that I won't be seeing this crazyface for a couple of years.

We're so fond of writing letters for all the things we really can't say out loud...
including all our petty fights back in grade school. Lol

You kept on ranting about your excess baggage (damn all those canned goods!!! Haha)
And I kept on thinking what to give as a "going away present" for you which won't add to the kg.
I don't think a letter (or any thing really) would be good at that point.
That would just be a physical representation of the emotional baggage I'll be giving you. Lol

Writing here feels better to me.
I know you deserve a spot in my not-so-secret-not-so-new blog. Haha

For always, always, alwaaays being there for me.
From being there for me through my tortuous (haha) journey in med school...
You were there from the start.
From my med school application to everything in between.
Thank you for understanding my hermit days
and sabaw moments.

You're like the sister I never had.
Always know that you have me...
even though it takes time to pull me out from my hole
just to talk or chat for a couple of minutes.
Thank you for being so patient.

Okay, so I'm having a hard time in ending this post.
I'm not good with words and I'm not sure what else to say other
than thanking you for being my constant.
My watermelon buddy.

Know that I am truly happy for you.
I know you've worked so hard to be where you are now.
Please don't forget to guard your heart
because you deserve so much more than... Hahaha
We still need to see the world together.
I ♡ you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Slap on the face?

February.

#harrystylesforever